We Do Not Remember Days...
We Remember Moments.

Thursday, May 21, 2009

School..Half Birthday.. and Day Care.

There are 2 days left that I have to go to school.. Yaaay.
Although it doesnt really seem like its summer time yet. Well weather yes. But it doesnt seem like school is over. Its weird.
I guess it has not hit me yet. poop. :[ I'm looking forward to sleeping in though, but im not looking forward to the being stuck at home completely bored with nothing to do all day. It really suucks. Oh well though. Life goes on, haha.

Yesterday was my half birthday. Yay 6 months and im 18 baaby. That's craaazy. I can't believe it. Im growing up.. scary. huh mom? hahaha. I got 3 new shirts yesterday too. One is yellow, I dunno why but I like yellow things now, its weird. I got a white one with stuff on it, and I also got a white jacket thingy to go over all my tank tops. woot woot. :]

So today since it was my last day in my adult roles class, we had a day care thing. So I brought miss Amanda to my first period to be my day care buddy. I guess that's what you could call her. Since my teacher Mrs. Cox knows are family pretty well, and is Wendy's Aunt she came and talked to me and Amanda about the family. She said something about Wendy to Amanda, then said something about Bella and Amanda didn't realize that she ment her cousin Bella so when Mrs Cox said it, Amanda said, "I have a cousin named Bella" it was sooo cute. :] Amanda got to paint, and make play dough, and play in water with fishy's and made other crafts. I think she had fun. I know I sure did. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment