We Do Not Remember Days...
We Remember Moments.

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Pictures

Yesterday I was Brandon's and we were outside tanning, he brought out his camera. I went picture happy. here are some of them.. haha. I also took a picture of my new ring from him. and my new shoes I talked about in my blog below. So enjoy. :]]
P.S. sorry they are all small except the one.. it has to be bigger to see the ring. :]


Through his window.. I thought It looked cool.. haha


Like the view.. The mountains are so pretty close up.


Through the grass. To the woods? hahaha.


Such a pretty tree.


I Liked the angle.


New Shoes. :]


Sweet angle of sweet new shoes

Photobucket
Awe. and my new ring. its so pretty. I love it.


Peace.. Love.. and Shoes?


Kinda like hiking.. right?


One of my Favorites.. I love my shoes..


Now isn't that just the prettiest flower.. My favorite kind and everything.


So those are just a few.. I know. there is a lot. but its about half of them. haha. I hope you enjoyed my sweet action photography skills. wow. I'm in a weird mood. Night Y'all. :]]

No comments:

Post a Comment