We Do Not Remember Days...
We Remember Moments.

Friday, May 8, 2009

One Year Anniversary

Yesterday, May 7th was mine and Brandon's one year anniversary.
Its crazy to me that it has seriously been a whole year since we have been dating. He has been my longest boyfriend, and I love every minute im with him. He is my everything. Well Lets get back to what happend. haha.

So after school, I came home and had to wake him up. Then I waited for him to come get me. We were planning on going to the mall. His mom dropped us off there, first we went to dinner at red robin. yummy. We were both very hungry, thats why we went first.
After dinner we went to go look for a present for me, and then something for him. He bought me a new ring, it was 10 dollars, but it is so cute, and pretty, I love it. After he bought me that we went to a shoe store, and I totally thought we were gonna get me some new heels because we both love them. haha. yeaaah. for once thats not what we got. I actually got a pair of tennis shoes. They are so comfortable and not like other shoes. Holy crap. I wore them today, and I almost didnt feel like I was wearing shoes. thats how amazing they were. :]
After buying my shoes, we went to find him something. We didnt look very long because there was not very much he wanted that was at the mall.. It was about time for our movie, we went and saw obsessed.
It was a good movie, they put it together really well, but oh my gosh, it pisses you off the whole entire movie, until the end. It really cool, and they ended it very well. I liked it. Except being pissed the whole time. hahaha.
When the movie was over, my baby had to go to work so his mom came and brought him his stuffs, and then we went to drop him off at work..

Well since Susan (his mom) and I were the only ones in the car after he got out, she said I could come sit up front, So I got out of the car and when I was getting in the truck, there was the thing to grab onto when your like getting in or out, and it kinda sticks out on the side, and I was not really paying attention up there, since I was watching my feet cuz I was in heels, I didnt want to slip. I hit my shoulder on the thing you grab onto, it was really really funny, and I just started laughing. Hahahaha.

It was a really fun night, I loved it. I really can't believe its been this long, Im grateful that it has though. :]

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome! You guys are so cute, and what a fun anniversary date! I have to say, I love heels, but I really love flats now that I am a mom. And my favs have always been flip flops. You do have tons of cute heels though : ) Congratulations! Oh, and we will definitely try to work something out for the summer, we need to have some fun!

    ReplyDelete