We Do Not Remember Days...
We Remember Moments.

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Youth Conference.

Last Monday I dyed my hair blonde again. yess. finally.
it needed it really bad. so im glad I was able to do that.
School starts on the 20th, and I need to get my senior pictures taken.
That is why I went back blonde. :]

Yesterday I got back from Youth Conference.
It was sooo much fun.
Our theme was M.A.S.H.
Modern Armies Serving Heaven.
and we did all kinds of army things.. even waking up to exercise.
We had an obsticale course and I managed to get a few scratches.
but Im pretty sure everyone did. so its okay.
Then we floated down the river.
Yeaaah. i am super scratched. and my butt is bruised from all the rocks.
but it was definately worth it.
We went on a sunrise hike the last day we were there, and had a testimony meeting.
it was so beautiful and nice. we were on the top of the mountain. AMAZING.
one of the best testimony meetings ever!
We even had a Youth conference after party.
It was soooo much fun. Im glad we have a small enough ward we can do lots of fun things. :]


This is almost everyone that was there. and our awesome shirts. :]

One of my many scratches.



We went to Strawberry Pinnacles. and those are the Pinnacles.

We Hiked to the top of that mountain. where the testimony meeting was.

What A Dare Devil. HA. :]

2 comments:

  1. man what i would give to have those days back!!! i'm so glad your living your life to the fullest!!!!!!!!! i love you sister

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss Youth Conference. What a fun theme! I need to wake up early and work out to get my butt in gear and get into shape. Chad is going to be so buff next time I see him, and I will not!! Man, I know life seems so hard in high school, but seriously, when you're an adult, you look back and miss the good old days when life was so simple. Like when summer was summer and not just life!! Miss you girl!! Hope your first day of school goes great!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete