We Do Not Remember Days...
We Remember Moments.

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Updates

Well. its been awhile since I have written anything. So I thought I would update everyone whats going on in Utah!
It's been summer. school is out, and not much has happened. Ha.
Since Brandon and I broke up, I have actually gone on a few dates. Its been fun dating other people, but weird at the same time. It is my first time going on dates with more then one person. A new experience for me indeed.
Last week I went to Girls Camp, it was really fun, and I feel like I got closer to all the girls, especially McKinlee. I have also managed to go to church 2 weeks in a row, and I went to YW last night. Im proud of myself. :]]
Im really hoping to be able to get to do more things this summer, and find a job, I need one.
That's pretty much it here. Take Care everyone. Love you All!!

No comments:

Post a Comment